Monday, August 31, 2015

August 25th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Barry and I worked on "Hopeless Romantic". We have seven songs mixed for the next CD "Live At The Musideum".

August 25th, DAVE at Oasis - A little slow in the land of the 44 TVs!

August 26th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill And Wings - Played about 45 minutes and then the rain came. And boy did it come!

August 27th, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - I worked with Dan on the layout for the live CD "Live At The Musideum".

August 27th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Brady Green was with me tonight. Great gig! See you in a couple of weeks (September 17th). I will be out of town. Brady and George will be at the Corner Bar on Sept 10th.

August 28th and 29th, DAVE at 685 Seafood - It's always good to be on Jekyll Island! Ed was out of town, missed hangin' out with him. Thanks Vic, Jay and staff, you guys are the best!

August 30th, Music On The Green (Jekyll Island) - Cancelled Due To Weather!

August 31st, The Hackers at Panama Hatties - Cancelled! Looking for a more stable place to move our monthly gig! See you somewhere in September!

I'm getting ready to head to Virginia. I have two dates before I leave Chianti Room on Sept. 1st, and Hurricane Grill and Wings on Sept 2nd. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it makes the world a lot brighter! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment