Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 17th, Songwriter's Night at The Corner Bar @ Gypsy Cab Co. - What a great evening of music. Larry Mangum and Brent Byrd were our guests tonight (Bob and I). It's such a blast to share the stage with these different artists each month. Next month, September 21st, our guests will be Lis Williamson & Paul Garfinkel. Come down and show your support for original music in St. Augustine!

August 18th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - Hot, Hot, Hot! There were a few people that braved the heat. One of them is my friend and fellow musician Michael Howard! I always look forward to his visits at this gig!

August 19th, Cave Canem Studios - I worked with Barry on the new CD "Live At The Musideum".

August 19th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled due to weather.

August 20th, IAUGI Studios - I worked with Dan on the layout for the new CD "Live At The Musideum" and the new t-shirt design for "Mr. Song To Evil People".

August 20th, DAVE at The Corner Bar at Gypsy Cab Co. - Brady Green had some personal matters to take care of and was unable to make the gig. Still had a fun time!

August 21st, DAVE at The Conch House - I had a nice evening playing on the deck! The Falling Bones were at the end of the deck. It was nice to see Rick, Danny, Rob & Long John! Later stopped by Zaharias and saw Salt Driven Ride. A good night overall!

August 22nd, DAVE at Zaharias - I had a blast! Always do at this gig1 Thanks Angelika and staff, you guys are the best!

August 23rd, DAVE at Creekside - A great night until the rain came.

I will be getting together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios to continue work on "Live At The Musideum". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Please don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Smile its fun! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment