Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August 25th, Super Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - It was a rainy night but that didn't stop our folks from spending the evening with us! Chris left at half time and Tony Scazzoro joined us for the rest of the night! I will not be at the next gig at the end of September. See you in October!

August 26th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Stopped by to hear the work Barry has done on "It Won't Be Long". I am very proud of the effort my friend, Barry has put in this project. I have learned so much. We are going to try to tie this CD down next week. "Mr. Song To Evil People" here we come!

August 26th, DAVE at Oasis - A little slow in the land of the 44 TVs! Still had a good time!

August 27th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Started out a little slow but got respectable by the end! Jim Graves stopped by.  It was good to chat with my old friend! Thanks Ron Norris for sitting' in, you sounded great! Also Mike Baccari good job on "House of the Rising Sun".

August 28th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - A little slow but still a good time.  Kruz did a nice set! The Fernando Dancers were really on tonight! I'd like to thank Ron Norris for fixing my guitar that was buzzing! Good job!

August 29th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I set up outside and the clouds started rolling in! At Candy's suggestion I broke down and set up inside. I had dinner in-between and still started on time! Oh by the way, it never rained!

August 30th, DAVE at  - Aunt Kate's - A nice hot summers afternoon! Even with the heat you can't beat the view! It doesn't get much better than this!

August 3st, DAVE at Creekside - I was with my friend Frankie Urzetta! Always a blast to hang with this talented guy! Great night!

Hope to finish up "Mr. Song To Evil People" with Barry Dunaway at Cave Canem Studios. Looking forward to my day off! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment