Friday, September 26, 2014

September 16th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - Closed for a few days and one of those days was today. I guess no work for DAVE today! See you on October 21st 4-7pm!

September 17th, DAVE and GENTLEMAN GEORGE REEVES at The Corner Bar - What a great night! Kruz did a nice set! What a treat it was listening to the great George Reeves! We did our three new tunes "Don't Stare At The Sun", "So Long Boys" and our newest "Home". See you guys at The Corner Bar next Thursday 6:30 to 9:30 pm!

September 18th and 19th and 20th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - Had a great 3 days! I love Cedar Key! We missed Darlene (she was in New Orleans) but Bryan and staff treated us great as usual! See you on October 24th, 25th and 26th!

I was so sorry to hear about Bobby Stevens death! He was a nice guy and always put a smile on my face! R.I.P. Bobby. A real busy week! Barry is out of town and when he gets back I will be out of town. Barry did make a new CD of our most recent mixes that Lydia dropped by Thursday! "Mr. Song To Evil People" is really coming along. I can't wait for everyone to hear it! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment