Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 18th, Ned's Coastal Kitchen - Theresa and I had dinner with Barry, Lydia, Deborah and George. It was good to hang out with my friends!

August 19th, DAVE at Marineland Farmers Market - Had a nice time! Thanks Sloan and Julie! I will see you next month (September 23rd)

August 19th, DAVE at Chianti Room -  A double on one of the hottest days of the summer! Suffered but had fun! Thanks Mike Howard for getting me this great gig!

August 20th, The Big Lonesome at the St. Augustine Pier, Music By The Sea - What a blast! We were without Tony Scazzaro, he had to take son to college and the without Walt Kulwicki, his father passed away. George Reeves did a great job on the leads with Eddie helping out! This is the kind of band I dream of! Hope we start doing some more shows!

August 21st, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Another great Thusday! Kruz did a great job! The Fernando Dancers, the Shark and both Bunnymen were a sight to see!

August 22nd and 23rd, DAVE at Sea Jays - I had a great weekend! This is becoming one of my favorite out of town gigs! Tom and Susan showed up Friday night and we had lunch together Saturday afternoon at their campsite! Their new Airstream is beautiful! Thanks brother Ed for the bookings!

August 24th, DAVE at Creekside - A nice breezy night! No rain! What a great place to play! See you next Sunday!

Hope to be in the studio this week with Barry (Cave Canem Studios). We hope to be putting the finishing touches on Mr. Song To Evil People, then it's off to see  Dave Elliott Johnson at RBR Studios for the final mix! I also spent some time with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios working on the layout! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment