Monday, July 7, 2014

June 30th, Super Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - Chris was out of town so we had Tony Scazzaro and George Reeves with us (The Big Lonesome). Both played great, can't wait to play Music By The Sea in August! Ron Norris also performed always good to hear him.  Randy Watts and his cousin Danny from Virginia stopped by on their way to the race.

July 1st, DAVE Hurricane Patty's - DAVE
Gentleman George Reeves was with me tonight. What a blast! PT from Sunset Grill stopped by.  It was good to see my old friend.

July 2nd - 180 Degree's - Lunch with Randy Watts, Danny, Barry, Lydia, George, Deborah, Debi, and Theresa on Vilano Beach.

July 2nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The weather was nasty! I had a strange but large crowd tonight! George and Deborah stopped by to say goodbye! I will see them in a couple of weeks in Cashiers NC. I can't wait!

July 3rd, DAVE at The Corner Bar - What a night! What a crowd! Rob Peck and Ron Norris showed up and played. That is always a treat! Kruz did a nice set! It was a honored to play "My Bird" with Rob on harp!

July 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kates - Happy Birthday America! Not much of a crowd but Theresa and Lydia were there! Lydia recorded a video of a song that I'm putting on my next CD "Mr. Song to Evil People". The song is called "Superman - I Should've Stopped At Shot #5".  It's being recorded at Cave Canem Studios with Barry Dunaway producing.

July 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Nasty weather again, but these great people let me set up inside! Not much of a crowd again, but I did meet Hank Williams Sr.'s cousin. It was pretty cool to play a couple of Hank songs for him. After the gig I stopped by Dan and Susie's where I met Theresa, Brianna and Braylen. Inga was also there it was great to see our old friend! Thanks for having us over you guys!

Barry is really busy so we won't be getting into the studio this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment