Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 7th, DAVE at Home - Had a nice couple days off. Worked in the yard and around the house. Got some things checked off of the to do list!

July 8th, NorthStar at The World Famous Oasis - Had a great night with brother Ed! The land of the 44 TVs has be very good to us!

July 9th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - One of my best nights yet! See you in a couple of weeks  (July 23rd).

July 11th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - There was a nice crowd! Kruz did a nice set! Ron Norris played a few of his tunes and sounded great! See you in a couple weeks (July 24th). If you get a chance check out Liz and Jim. They will be playing in my absence.

July 11th and 12th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar - Never a bad time at this great venue! See you in August for 3 days, 15th, 16th and 17th!

July 13th, DAVE at Creekside - Threatening weather so I played inside. Turned out to be a nice night!

July 14th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Barry and I went over what mixes we have. After I left Barry finished them up. He says we are closer than he thought! Mr. Song To Evil People here we come!

July 14th, NorthStar at Creekside - I just had checked the sound system and all hell broke loose! Brady Green had called in sick! Ron Norris said he would fill in! Frankie hung out with Ron and I in the rain. Ed was talking with Terry and Brenda. Anyway the night was a wash! See you guys next month on August 11th at this great venue!

July 15th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Finished reviewing the rest of the CD and Barry was right.  Kai Olsson was in the studio with Barry and I today and gave us some good ideas and a piano part on Parallel Charade.  Next week we will finish background vocals and then it's off to Dave Johnson and RBR Studio for the finishing touches! This is exciting!

I am so excited I can see the end of this project! I am so proud of Barry Dunaway (Cave Canem Studios) for the great work he has done. He's more than a friend, he's a pro! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment