Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March 25th, DAVE at The World Famous Oasis - The place was packed! The busiest I've seen it this year! Laurence Stevenson sat in for about half the night. Good job Laurence!

March 26th, DAVE at Barry's House - Worked on " It Won't Be Long". I am enjoying this project "Mr. Song To Evil People" and working with Barry!

March 26th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled due to weather!

March 27th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - It was one of those magic nights! These nights don't happen all the time but there is no better feeling! Thanks George Reeves, Laurence Stevenson! Also special thanks to Kruz and Ron Norris!

March 28th and 29th, DAVE at Sea Jay's - Its always nice to play on Jekyll! Both nights were good.  I met some new folks that had not heard my music! Would like to give a shout out to Ron Evans. I met him and his wife Linda, Saturday night! Ron has written a book "Chasing Woodstock (Finding The Cost Of Freedom)".  Since my friends Jim Miner, Paul D'angelo and Harvey Cantrel went to this event I can't wait to read the book. Ron says there are some great interviews! It was nice to hang with Ed. We are trying to put a couple of Virginia trips together for NorthStar!

Looking forward to the studio at Barry's this week. I listened to some of the tracks on my way to Georgia and I like what i heard! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment