Monday, April 28, 2014

April 22nd, DAVE at The World Famous Oasis - Had a nice night in the land of the 44 TVs!

April 23rd, DAVE at Cave Canem Studio - Worked with Barry getting mixes to listen to over the weekend.

April 23rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Beautiful night! Can't beat this gig when the weather's nice!

April 24th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Had a good night! I miss George and Laurence though. Kruz did a good set. See you in two weeks I will be in the Carolina's next week!

April 25th & 26th, NorthStar at The Big Deck Raw Bar - Had a great couple of days playing with brother Ed! First time NorthStar music has been in Cedar Key!

April 27th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - Had a blast! A beautiful day! I will be back in Cedar Key, June 6th,7th and 8th. It's a great get away and not to far away!

Had a great week! Worked on my new CD, "Mr. Song To Evil People" with Barry at Cave Canem Studio's. Played some good music with my brother Ed (NorthStar) And spent a weekend in Cedar Key! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment