Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 14th, DAVE at Barry's House - We took a look at all the tracks and alternate tracks to see where we were on this project " Mr. Song To Evil People". We are getting there! I am very lucky to have Barry Dunaway at the controls.  I am learning something every day!

April 14th, NorthStar at Zaharias - It was a great night until the rain came! We were excited to finish out our Monday's at Zaharias on a high note. I think we did, even with the rain! George Reeves and Frankie Urzetta joined Ed, Brady and I for the evening. Besides being our last night at Zaharias it was George's last gig with us for awhile. We will miss George.  I will see him in two weeks in Cashiers.  And we will miss Angelika and all the folks at Zaharias.  I will be there solo on May 17th. The good news is we will be moving NorthStar's Monday gigs to The Creekside Dinery.  Next gig on May 12th 6 to 10 pm.  Come check it out!!!!!!

April 15th, DAVE at Barry's House - We had Laurence Stevenson in to play on "Life Goes On", Laurence did a great job!

April 16th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Terrible weather but we decided I would set up under cover and give it a try. Great idea it turned out to be a fun night!

April 17th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - This was Laurence Stevenson's last gig for awhile! I will miss Laurence and Barbara.  They are special people. Looking forward to doing a little playing in Canada! Kruz did a nice set!  Thanks for supporting the music at The Corner Bar!

April 18th/19th, DAVE at Sea Jay's - Another great weekend on Jekyll! Had a chance to hang out and talk with Ed!

I hope to be in the studio with Barry this week! Also got some ideas for some new tunes! Life is good! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' it real! -Daivd

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment