Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 4th, Dave at Harry's - I missed the Eclipse Christmas Party but had a good time at Harry's! Nice weather that is important on this gig!

December 5th, Dave at Creekside - I can't seem to get a break on this gig. The weather always seems bad. Inspite of that, I still had a good time.

December 6th, Dave and NorthStar, Eclipse - Started looking at material that has been recorded for my next solo CD, Mr Song to Evil People. Also, started to look at what we have for NorthStar.

December 6th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Great night! Jim and Julie's Birthday. Kruz did a good job!

December 7th, Dave at Aunt Kates - It was a foggy night! A private party was outside so I was in the bar area.

December 8th, Dave at Zaharias - The place was packed. I'm so happy I had a good night for these great people at Zaharias!

December 9th, The Big Lonesome at EverBank Stadium - Played at the Jaguars Tailgate Party. Had a great time until the rain came. Brittany did a good job!

This has been a busy week. It looks like it's not going to let up until after Christmas. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real!" Stop texting start talking! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment