Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 10th, The Big Lonesome at Arnold's - Shot a video in the afternoon (Juke Joint Down By The River). Thanks Dan Bagan. Later we played our gig. It was awful weather but had a nice crowd! Andy Murray got up and sang a song with us!

December 11th, The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - Kurt and Ed were in the studio today putting some tracks down.

December 12th, Dave at Chili's - This is a different gig. You never know until you try. I have one more booked January 16th. Check it out.

December 13th, Dave at The Corner Bar - This was a fun night! Sam called Jim Carrick. Jim got up and did a few songs. It's always a pleasure to hear him play! Kruz did his set and did good.

December 14th, Dave at Aunt Kate's - Nice crowd. Kurt stopped by and left me a CD of some of our new songs (The Big Lonesome). We are closing in on this CD.

December 15th, Christmas Party - It keeps getting better and better! Thanks!

December 16th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - This is a fun place to play. It seems like everyone likes it so I booked most Wednesday's in January. I hope the weather stays nice!

I am so sad about the recent shootings. This world seems so crazy at times. I pray we can find a solution for these terrible things people are doing! I long for the way things used to be. I fear they are gone forever! LOVE is the answer! Thanks for letting me live my dream. Stop texting start talking. "Keepin' It Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment