Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 19th, Dave at Creekside - Had a good time. Played some old tunes for some folks. It was a cold night but was packed in the bar. That was the last Wednesday for awhile. I will be moving my Wednesdays to Hurricane Grill and Wings in January. I will be back at Creekside Sunday January 30th.

December 20th,, Dave at The Corner Bar - Had a blast! Kruz did a good set. Great to see everybody!

December 21st, Dave at Aunt Kates - Had a nice crowd. I can't wait until the weather warms up to play this venue! I will be at Aunt Kate's next Friday with my old band mate Gary Carroll!

December 22nd, South Carolina - Dave, Theresa and Penny Lane - Had a nice dinner and visit with my Dad and Margie.

December 23rd, NorthStar at Coles Point Tavern - It was great to hang out with my Virginia friends. Thanks Randy! And thanks Scott and Rick (Yoko Says No), you guys did a great job on our music.

I am excited about the new year! I can't wait to get back into the studio and start my new CD "Mr. Song to Evil People". I will have some new and old faces on this project. I can't wait for you to hear it! Thanks for letting me live my dream. Stop texting start talking! "Keepin' It Real!+ -David

No comments:

Post a Comment