Saturday, July 7, 2012

June 25th, The Super Hacker's at Hurricane Patties - Still raining but that didn't slow our night down! Great fun !

June 27th, Dave at Harry's - There was no rain for a change. Nice breeze. I guess if you can believe the weather guys and gals, the rain is over!

June 28th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Happy Birthday to Me! Kruz did a good job!

June 29th, NorthStar at Zackrys - Had a blast playing with my brother Ed. I would like to thank Glynn Counties finest for giving me the best gift of all (a speeding ticket).

June 30th, Dave at The Wind Rose Cafe - This was a short trip but got a chance to take Mark and Nell out to lunch. It was good to see Tree. I will be back for 2 days in September 8th (Wind Rose Cafe) and 9th (Songwriters Night at Doc's).

July 1st, Dave at The Hurricane Grill and Wings - First time doing an early Sunday it was fun!

July 1st , Outback Crab Shack, Birthday Party - Had some great food with some good friends!

July 2nd, The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - We were in the studio to get 3 songs ready to play for potential investors. I am excited about this project it is a treat to work with these pro's. I am learning a lot!

July 4th, Dan and Susie's - We had a nice time eating burgers and dogs by the pool!

July 5th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Had a nice night! Kruz did a good job. Kruz will also be at The Corner Bar Sunday 7/15.

I had a great birthday. This has been a great year! Get ready for some of the best music ever,  The Big Lonesome, NorthStar and my 3rd solo CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real"
- David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment