Wednesday, July 18, 2012


July 10th, DAVE at The World Famous Oasis - Had a good time in the land of the 44 tv's.

July 11th, NorthStar Singer/Songwriter Night at Latitude 31 - What a great night! Ed and I were joined by two great writers (Jefferson Ross and Greg Hester).

July 12th, NorthStar at Eclipse - We worked on "Love", "Livin' In My Head"and started on "There Stands The Glass". We also have an idea for the cover.

July 12th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Kruz did a good job. One of the nicest places for music in this town!

July 13th, NorthStar at Latitude 31 - Great night! We had Brady Green and Derek Hess with us.



July 14th, DAVE at SeaJays - Another good night! The mosquitoes stopped by at the end on my show. THANKS!

July 15th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Turning out to be a good place to play! Afterwards we stopped by and saw Kruz at The Corner Bar and then met Jim Stafford and Gove Scrivenor at The Black Fly for a couple drinks. The place looks good, check it out.


Looking forward to getting in the studio next week.  We will be mixing "Lets Go Fishin'". Talked to Gove Scrivenor about singing another duet on my next solo effort a song a co-wrote with my old band mate Lou Hager "There Sit's One Wreck Of A Man". Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real!"   -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment