Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 19th, Eclipse - Had Brady in to fix one vocal line I changed. Started to mix the CD we are on our way!

June 19th, Dave at The World Famous Oasis - Everything but music on the TVs around me! Still had fun in the land of the 44 TVs!

June 21st Dave at The Corner Bar - A small but mighty crowd! Kruz did a good job!

June 23rd, Dave at  Zaharias - Looked like rain but it held off. Ron from Ignition Magazine was there for the three hour show! Great night!

June 24th, Dave at Hurricane Grille and Wings - Rained out

Will be back in the studio this week mixing "Keepin' It Real". I will also be putting together songs for my next release.  Last but not least we will be in the studio (The Big Lonesome) putting vocal tracks on our first six songs recorded last month (hoping for a late september release). Thanks for letting me live my dream "Keepin' It Real". - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment