Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 5th, Dave at Harry's - I got rained out!

June 6th, Dave at The World Famous Oasis - The night was all right in the land of the 44 TVs!

June 7th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Lot's of rain. Happy birthday Auntie Bettie! Good job Kruz!

June 8 and 9th, Dave at Sea Jay's - It was nice to get away for a couple of days. The weather was still pretty bad, had a good time though.

June 10th, Dave at Creekside - Another rainy night! Gregg sat in for a song.

It's been a crazy but a fun week with all the bad weather, I have been starting to write more each day. It's getting time to start my next solo CD. We will finish the tracks this week for "Keepin' It Real", Northstar. Thanks for letting me live my dream!  - David

see your down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment