Friday, October 8, 2010

10-4 Ft. Lauderdale - Did a job for my friend Randy Watts. Jay was along to help.

10-5 Eclipse - Had Woody in the studio, did a great job on "Still Believin' and "Yesterday Is Gone".

Oasis, Solo gig - Had a great time! Chris McVey stopped by. He got up and played a couple of our tunes (Dance with Me and Don't Ever Let It Get You Down) and a Don Henley tune (Heart of the Matter). Also Dewey Via sat in, we did Johnny Cash together (Folsum Prison)also did one of my new ones "Poor-dum" and he played two of his. I think they were "Man in Black" and "Bedroom Floor". These are two very talented guys. I hope to do more wth them in the future. Thanks to all the folks that stopped by and thanks to the folks that bought my CD.

10-6 Capt. Stan's, NorthStar - It was a tough drive but well worth it. These folks are so nice to us. It's always good seeing Rockin' Rob. We would like to thank Stan, Beth and staff for takin such good care of us.

10-7 Finnegan's Wake - Had dinner with Shane and Karen. Ate some great food! Talked about some future dates for NorthStar and myself. Saw Kenyon Dye and a good ole friend James Whitfield.

I am headed to Virginia. It's been a great week so far. I have a gig at Seajay's in Georgia, Friday (Jekyll Island, Oct 8) and I'll be in Linden, Va on Saturday (Oct 9. The Giving Tree). It's going to be a busy couple of days. Going to do some writing and resting while I'll there. Hope everyone has a great 10 days. I know I will. See you when I get back!!! Keepiin' It Real -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment