Friday, October 22, 2010

10-20 Oasis, NorthStar - We had a GREAT night! It's good to be back home! Thanks everyone for showing up. We talked with Splash and we'll be booking some dates in the new year.

10-21 Eclispe - Ed and myself were in the studio to record "Jesus and Me" a song I wrote for the Eciplse Christmas CD. Didn't finish but got a lot done.

Mango, Mangos (US 1 South), Dave solo - Thanks so much for all the support. I was knocked out. You guys got me a regular gig on Thursday, thank you. Now I hope you keep showing up so I can keep the gig. Thanks for requesting all the originals. That was a lot of fun! Thanks Jamie, Jordan and the rest of the staff for giving me the opportunity.

Tonight Friday - 10/22 Ed and I, NorthStar, will be at Shaughnessy's Sports Grill on US 1 South, 8-12, stop in if you can.

Keepin' It Real - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment