Monday, September 23, 2024

August 26th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim, Johnny and I laid down a new tune today "The Best Of Times". 

August 27th, OFF - I'm getting things wrapped up and packed to go to Virginia.

August 28th thru September 3rd, DAVE at Coles Point Tavern - Once again I had a great trip to the Northern Neck. Thanks Ace, Randy, Coles Point Tavern, Jay & Danielle and all the folks that stopped by to see me. See you next year!

Dave at the Tavern

Crabs at Jay's

September 5th, DAVE and sue Oasis Tiki Bar - Awful weather! Thanks to the few folks that got here before it poured. 

September 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's -Canceled due to weather

September 8th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I tried to get the show in but the rain stopped me. See you back here later in the month. I hope the weather is better!

It's been a great couple weeks. As always I'm looking forward to the studio this week, getting together with Dan Bagan and a show with the band before I go back out of town. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -david

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment