Tuesday, February 20, 2024

February 5th, I started working on a new tune, "Cowboy" is the working title. I have written 6 new tunes for my next solo effort  I'm calling it "Project No. 6".

February 5th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim, Johnny and I worked mixing "Harpoon Sadie", we got a great version going, then realized we had a guitar track Mickey Adams had done, so we will take a look at that next week. I discussed with Johnny and Jim my thoughts about my next solo project "Project No. 6" and plans for the next Carpetbagger's project.

February 7th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue,Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a little cold but had a great audience. Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers' music. We will see you next week.

February 8th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I released "Get Along Little Pony", a song I co-wrote with Mike Caudill in the early 70's.

February 9th, 10th and 11th, DAVE at The Big Deck - It was great to be back in Cedar Key! It was an awesome weekend,  the audiences were very fun for all three days. We were back in our room at Bryan and Darlene's. We've been at Cedar Cove since the hurricane. The market just reopened too, I had the first sub from the deli, Italian, at the Cedar Key Market. Some things are coming back, some not so much. God bless Cedar Key.

I am looking forward to the studio, Jim and I will finish the mix on "Harpoon Sadie" and move to "40 Years" a song written by Chris Berardo. I also look forward to getting together with Dan at Bagan and Company to release "I'm So Gone", a song I co-wrote with Chris Mcvey. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment