Tuesday, February 20, 2024

February 12th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on a mix for "Harpoon Sadie" and "Rocket".  Four more tunes to go then Poor-Dum will be finished. Yeah!

February 13th - Theresa and I went with Sue and Wayne to see Marc Douglas Berardo and Louise Mosrie Coombe at Cafe 11 it was a good show. It 's always good to see my old songwriting friend. Clay Blasser did a wonderful job with the sound.

February 14th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was still a little chilly so we set up under the tent. We had a nice crowd it was a good time.

February 15th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I did a 2.2 mile walk and then worked on releasing  "I'm So Gone" on Facebook from my new solo project called Poor-dum.

February 16th, Carpetbaggers Dave and Tony at The Tides Oyster Co and Grill - It was a fun time with Tony filling in for Sue. Good to see The Bagan's in the audience.

February 18th - I finished a new tune called "A Cowboy Dream" a song to add to my new solo effort Project No. 6 

February 18th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It rained all day... I mean all day...no gig today. See you March 1st.

Looking forward to doing some mixing on my Poor-Dum project with Jim DeVito at Retrophonics Studios. Later in the week I'm getting together with Dan to release of "Harpoon Sadie" on Facebook. We've got a Songwriters night, one Carpetbaggers show and Sue and I are going to play a new venue, The Press. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!  Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment