Tuesday, December 12, 2023

November 27th, Retrophonics Studios - We worked on a mix for "Twilight" with Jim Devito. I am really starting to get excited about this project. Next week hope to work on "Rocket" and "Harpoon Sadie" with Johhny Medico and Jim.

November 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony - Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was cold but had a great time! Thanks to all who braved the weather. We missed you Frankie! (he didn't brave the weather)

December 1st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Another a nice evening on the porch by the water!

December 2nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue,Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - The weather was threatening so we set up inside, it was one of our best nights at this venue. The audience was great! The volume inside is real live but I feel like we pretty much held it down to a mighty roar. Thanks Kyle and staff you guys are the best!

December 3rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I gave it a try even though Brian had his doubts he said to get started anyway. I knew his first instinct was right later when I saw Doug from the boat dock come running. I knew there was ran coming, and he always right. I tried. See you back here in a few weeks.

This week I'm getting together with Jim Devito and Johnny Medico to work on "Rocket" and "Harpoon Sadie". I'm getting closer each week to completing this project called Poor-dum. I also talked to Dan Bagan he is feeling better every day and we are going to get together next Thursday and see how it goes. That's great news!!! Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment