Tuesday, December 12, 2023

November 20th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on the mix for 'Twilight". We're getting closer to completion.

November 21st, Songwriter's Night a The World Famous Oasis Tiki  Bar - This was our first night doing this here. It was a great night! I think this is a good fit. Thanks Jean and all the folks at the Oasis! Also thanks to Katherine and Don you were both great! See everyone on December 19th for the next show.

Don, Katherine, Bob and Dave

November 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nice evening under the roof.  It looked like it might rain when I set up. I think we sang some of the best harmonies we ever have tonight. It was a special evening.

November 23rd, Happy Thanksgiving - Theresa, Brianna and Braylen put together a great meal, Theresa mostly. It was nice to spend the day with family, Jay included. 

November 24th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at St Augustine Fish House - The weather held out it was just a little chilly. Joel, Michelle and friends were down. It's always good to see our Virginia friend, Joel. The band is playing together as good as it ever has. It's fun hanging out with this crew!

November 26th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Cancelled due to lousy weather! See you this Friday from 4 to 7pm. Theresa and I went by Sue and Wayne's new place. They did a great job, looks fabulous! 

I had a great week! I really enjoyed listening to our band singing harmonies this week. That's what I enjoy the most. Looking forward to the studio this week with Jim DeVito and Johnny Medico. Also starting to get some early mixes for the new North Star Band project. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment