Thursday, November 10, 2022

October 24th, Retrophonics Studios - We worked on "Rocket", I added a bass part. Jim spent the rest of the time trying to pull this 7 minute song I wrote together. I have 2 more new songs  "The Fool" and "The Magic Pill" I hope to get to next week. I just listened through what we have so far on the Poor-Dum project and I am very excited.

October 26th, Carpetbaggers, DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was good to have Frankie with us tonight. I enjoyed the evening thanks for coming out!

October 27th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I tied up a few loose ends for our "LIVE" show.  

October 27th - Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the Pelican Pub - We had a great night! Thanks Jeff, Jennifer and staff. You guys are the best!

October 28th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Canceled due to rain! 

I hope to move forward on our Best Of The Carpetbaggers "LIVE" video with Dan at Bagan and Company. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!  Keepin' It Real!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment