Friday, November 25, 2022

November 7th, Retrophonics Studio - Jim and I worked on the "My Bird" mix.

November 9th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings -  Cancelled due to weather.

November 10th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Frankie and Tony Pelican Pub - Cancelled due to weather.

November 11th, 12th and 13th, DAVE at The Big Deck - DAVE It was a great weekend! I left a lot of things I needed. My music book with all my lyrics, my mic stand, thanks Wayne for lending me one, my guitar stand and my banner. Somehow I made it through,  I'm and idiot. Always a great time playing for all my old and new friends in Cedar Key. Thanks Bryan, the clam chowder was great, Darlene and staff! See you in January (13th, 14th and 15th).

Jim's studio flooded again so I won't be in the studio on Monday. I'd hoped to lay down tracks on my new tune "The Looking Glass". Dan Bagan has been sick but getting better so I will not be at Bagan and Company this week either. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 



No comments:

Post a Comment