Sunday, October 2, 2022

September 12, Retrophonics Studios - I worked with Jim on a guitar part for "The Answer". I laid down a new tune "The Chase" and added a bass track to "Harpoon Sadie".

September 13th, Bagan and Company "LIVE" - It was a tough start but the great crew of Dan, Amanda and Clay kept focused and got'er done. Great job you guys. Mary was sick so Frankie had to pack up and leave the minute he was set up to play the show. Tammy and Yaron did a great job! Theresa and Wayne we're great also! Sue and Tony are real pro's, I am lucky to share the stage with them. We all hope Mary is okay.

September 14th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was calling for rain so we set up under cover. It didn't rain. We had a nice night even without the rain.

September 15th, Pelican Landing - The crowd was a little off but the band was on. We had a great time! See you next Thursday!

September 16th,  DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster - We had a great night! This is a special gig each month where just the two of us play together. 

September 17th - Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at Borrillo's - We had a great night! The rain stopped us at 9:15pm. Thanks for braving the chance of rain and eventually the rain.

September  18th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the Colonial Oak for the Sing Out Loud Festival 2022 - It was a great show! Thanks John Smith and everyone else that was a part of the Sing Out Loud team. You guys did a great job!

Carpetbaggers performing at the Sing Out Loud Festival 2022

September 19th, Songwriters Night at Pelican Landing - If you weren't there you missed a good one! Sam and Lou brought it. Bob was the man as always. I am always inspired when I leave this show. See you next month, so far Dave Rudolf will be there with Bob and I, plus one more not named yet.

Songwriter's Night Dave, Bob, Sam and Lou

September 20th, Retrophonics Studios - Back in the studio, Jim and I worked on "The Answer".  I played a bass part on the track, actually two bass parts. We also listened to Jim's guitar work on "My Chevrolet" for the upcoming "The Big Lonesome Rides Again" release. Only two more songs to mix.

September 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was just the two of us tonight. Tony and Frankie had another gig schedule for this night.

September 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie Pelican Landing - What a great way to end the week. Really enjoyed the evening. 

Coming up I have a few days off. Theresa, Braylen and I are going camping for a few days, after that, I'm looking forward to getting into the studio with Jim and Frankie on Monday. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment