Tuesday, October 18, 2022

October 10th, OFF - I'm trying to recall a song Lou Hager and I started to write in the late 70s, "One Wreck Of A Man". I can't find the tape so I will remember as much as I can and send it to Lou and see if he can put it all together.

October 11th, OFF again  - I made some changes to the beginning and end of "The Fool", a new song I've written.  I first called it, "What's The Difference". I've also written a tune "The Magic Pill". I hope to lay tracks down on them next week at Retrophonics Studio with Jim DeVito. I'm looking forward to seeing my Dad and Margie in South Carolina later today. 

October 12th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings -  Great night! You couldn't ask for better weather and folks to play for. See you next week!

October 13th, Bagan and Company- Dan gave me the audio for our October 4th "LIVE" show at Bagan & Company. We worked on the layout for  Poor-dum

October 13th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - We had a blast! We're looking forward to our show at Rhythm and Ribs tomorrow.

October 14th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The Rhythm and Ribs Festival - We had a great time! All the folks working this event were so nice. I hope we get a chance to play this event next year! Later, Theresa, Sue, Wayne and the one we call Jim went to see Gov't Mule and Old Crow Medicine Show at The Amp.  I had a chance to hang out with Matt for a bit, he kicked ass. A great day overall, wish they were all like this.

Dave and Matt

Dave, Matt Sue, Wayne and Jim

October 15th, Private Party - Peter and Geri were great hosts! It was nice.

October 16th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Mike Howard's daughter was getting married so I worked his gig. I was glad to do it. It turned out to be a beautiful day on the porch by the water.

I hope to get into the studio tomorrow at Retrophonics with Frankie and Jim. This was a real busy week I am looking forward to a day off. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!  Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment