Tuesday, September 6, 2022

 August 8th, Day off -  Theresa and I went with Wayne and Sue to see "Elvis".

August 9th, Day off - I had a scheduled zoom meeting with The North Star Band.  We're making plans...

August 10th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a great evening out on the patio. There was a little breeze, thank the lord!

August 11th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue,Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - It's always a good time when the whole band can be together!

August 12th, 13th and 14th, DAVE at The Big Deck - I had a great weekend playing for my friends over on the gulf side of Florida in Cedar Key. I always look forward to this one. It was nice to see some familiar faces, though not so familiar lately. Brent and Liz, my cousins showed up, they are Florida new-bees. Also Julie December and family, my friends from St. Augustine that moved to Chrystal River. To top that off, our farmer friends from Cheifland. Thanks Bryan, Darlene and staff!

Dave with the The December's

Dave with Brent and Liz

I'm looking forward to continuing work on The Big Lonesome, The Best of Bagan and Company "LIVE"and maybe lay down a new track at Retrophopnics. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment