Saturday, July 30, 2022

July 18th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on "My Chevrolet" a Big Lonesome tune he put some guitar tracks on. I laid down a new song I just wrote called "My Story".

July 18th, Songwriter's Night at Pelican Landing - Bob and I hosted two writers tonight Greg Ruggiero and Gary Carroll. Greg Ruggiero is my new next door neighbor and Gary Carroll is my ex band mate from the 70's. Gary and I did "I'm Flying" together, a song that we co-wrote. It got us a record deal in the 70's. Everyone was great and as always Bob Paterson brought it. Thanks for supporting live original music in St. Augustine!

Standing Dave, Gary Sitting: Bob, Greg

July 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We were rained out after an hour or so. See you next week!

July 21st, Bagan and Company - We designed some business cards and started getting ideas for our new project "The Best Of Bagan and Company LIVE with The Carpetbaggers".   

July 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - We had a great night! Thanks for your support, see you next Thursday!

July 22nd, DAVE at the Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island, Anchor Bar  - I had a blast! I had fun playing for Nate and staff. It was also great to see Dan and Rande!

July 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Borrillo's - Man it was hot out but the rain held off and we had a good show. We ended up playing a little over. Thanks for having us Borrillo's (Gerri and Delia). Sue, Frankie and I will see you on August 27th!

July 24th, Carpetbaggers at The Colonial Oak Music Park - We had a great time! Clay Blasser was our sound man so we were in good hands. He's one of the best!

Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie, Tony

I am excited to get to Retrophonics Studios this week to work on "My Chevrolet" from The Big Lonesome", "Life Goes On" for my solo project called Poor-Dum and a new song "Clouded Memories". Thanks for letting me live my dream!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment