Saturday, July 23, 2022

July 11th, OFF -  No studio...No JT's just rest!

July 13th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a hot one and I was still a little under the weather but we made it through. See you this Saturday here for the first time on a weekend!

July 14th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on the ideas for the first volume of our The Best Of Bagan and Company "LIVE". We have been doing this for a long time and we have a lot of video to go through. 

July 14th, Carpetbaggers at Pelican Landing - What a great night! The place was pretty packed. Thanks everyone for your support!

July 15th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides Oyster Co. - It was a nice evening playing with Sue.  See you next month on August 19th.

July 16th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Frankie was under the weather so we carried on as 3/4 of the Carpetbaggers. The rain held off and we had a wonderful night!

July 17th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I thought the rain was going to cancel me but it turned out to be a beautiful afternoon! Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best! Later we met a few folks and had a birthday dinner for Brianna at Corner Sushi!

I'm looking forward to starting a mix on "My Bird" performed by The Big Lonesome with Jim at Retrophonics Studios. I will be working with Dan at Bagan and Company on our first volume of The Best Of  Bagan and Company "LIVE. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment