Friday, December 31, 2021

December 21st, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on "Complicated World" a Besley/Berardo original and "Sweet River Girl" a live recording from The Amp written by Wayne Johnston.

December 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grille and Wings - It was a chilly one but fun anyway! Sue and Wayne had their family in town for Christmas, it was nice to meet them and play some music for them. See you next week!

December 23rd, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on "Wait a Minute" another song from our The Big Lonesome Rides Again album written by Herb Pedersen. So far these are two singles from the album:


December 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at Pelican Landing - The Big D , The Queen Bee and Frank -E had a great gig. We missed Mr. T.  We will see him on Mond-E at the Winer -E.

December 25th Merry Christmas!! - Kim and Paige had our family over for a wonderful dinner. Afterwards TT and I went to see Bob and Carol tell some stories at the storytelling event at their  home. Bob and Carol were very entertaining! I recommend you go hear them sometime.

December 26th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a wonderful afternoon out on the porch by the water!

Excited about the release of "Back Again" The Carpetbaggers 2nd effort. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment