Friday, December 31, 2021

December 6th, Retrophonics Stidios - Jim and I worked on "My Hero" a song written by DAVE, Barry Dunaway, George Reeves and Fester Hagood. We also decided the next song to mix for The Big Lonesome project will be "Complicated World".

December 7th, Bagan and Company "LIVE" - We had a great show! My brother Ed Pickett did a great job, it was nice to sit in with him on a couple of tunes. Next show January 4th with Elizabeth Roth.

December 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a great evening rain and all! Thanks you guys for hanging' with us.

December 9th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I finished the layout for "Back Again" we are done! Time to start on my new solo cd Poor-Dum and the Carpetbaggers new cd "Say Grace".

December 9th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - We had a great night! We had a great crowd!

December 10th, 11th - Benefit Toys For Tots at Duffy's Tavern - We had such a great weekend! Friday we played the benefit at Duffy's and it was a great success. Everyone sounded great; Chuck, Scott, Jay and Caroline McKeon. We had our fill of Duffy burgers until next year. The next night after having lunch at Duffy's we went to see The Waliers, a great show. Thanks Chuck and Dara for everything!

December 12th, Travel Day - We made it back home around 11:30 am. What a nice trip. Hopefully we will be back next year!

We are in search of the lost tracks of The Big Lonesome at Retrophonics. I will be getting with Dan Bagan on Thursday to start work on "Say Grace" and "Poor-Dum"  and "The Big Lonesome Rides Again" my next 3 projects. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' it Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment