Sunday, July 18, 2021

July 6th, Carpetbaggers at the Classic Car Museum of St. Augustine for the Bagan and Company "LIVE" Show on facebook - We missed Sue but we made it through. Chelsea did a great job! We had a nice small audience. thanks Dan, Clay and Theresa we missed Wayne too!

July 7th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Carpetbaggers - Thanks to Elsa we did not play tonight. See you next week!

July 8th, Bagan & Company - Dan and I put the finishing touches on the "LIVE And A Little Touched" project we have been working on. We should have a new DAVE release by the end of the month just ahead of the Carpetbaggers release "Back Again".

July 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Corner Bar - This our last show  together for the week. We had a little PA system trouble, thank goodness I had a spare rack in the truck. I will have to rewire the old rack when I get back from Cedar Key. This is still a fun band to play with, everyone's got each others back,  so one way or the other we end up having a good show. See you next week!

July 9th, 10th and 11th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar - We had a great weekend in Cedar Key at The Big Deck. We always look forward to this get away. We saw Pete and Pat, two friends I've always looked forward to seeing when we are here. Also saw Bob Cooper drive by but didn't get a chance to chat. Thanks Darlene, Bryan and staff you guys are the best! See you the second weekend of next month!

I'm looking forward to finishing up "Back Again" our new Carpetbaggers project with Jim DeVito at Retrophonics Recording Studio. So now Dan (Bagan and Company) and I  will start the art work and packaging plans. Also I will be laying down 3 more demo tracks on new songs I have written "I Feel Love", 'You Knew It" and "Say Grace". Right now the working title to the new project we are starting on will be called "Say Grace", the Carpetbaggers 3rd effort. We have about 16 songs we are taking into this project, I'm excited. I also have a new flash drive 10 videos with separate audio tracks "LIVE And A Little Touched" that I've  been working on with Dan Bagan at Bagan and Company. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment