Monday, April 5, 2021

March 22nd, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on "Safe Travels" and "Dust Them Blinds". We are getting closer to the completion on the Carpetbaggers second release.

March 23rd, OFF  - I worked around the yard and watched "The Tutors" with Theresa.

March 24th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a night! Great weather, great audience! Always look forward to this gig!

March 25th, Bagan & Company - Dan and I worked on my "Live And A Little Touched" project. It will be 10 videos, I'm excited the end is in sight. 

March 25th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie Corner Bar - What a night! It is always a pleasure to share the stage with these great players. Thanks for supporting Carpetbagger's music.

March 26th, Carpetbaggers  DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - This was a great end to the week! I can't say it enough, I really enjoy playing in this band. Thanks for supporting the Carpetbagger's music. See you here next Saturday!

March 27th, 28th and 29th, Theresa and I went camping at Salt Springs. We had a great time at the KOA with Jodie and March also Sky Blue and Paris. We will definitely do it again soon. It was our second trip in the new camper.

Looking forward to a busy week look and to seeing everyone at the gigs. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!! Keepin' It Real!!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment