Monday, April 19, 2021

 April 6th, Carpetbaggers at Bagan and Company "Live" streaming from the Classic Car Museum of St. Augustine - Bob Patterson did a nice opening set. In the future we plan to spotlight a singer songwriter for the first 20 minutes of the show. I think we got a take on "Midnight Blue" for my "Live And A Little Touched" project. Thanks Dan, Clay, Theresa and Wayne you guys always do a great job. Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers music. See you the first Tuesday of next month.

April 7th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue - Hurricane Grill and Wings - The place was packed! Thanks Carl and Marcia for bring half the audience with you.

April 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Corner Bar - We had a great night! Don Oja Dunaway stopped by. It was our last gig in town this week and it was a good one.

April 9th, 10th and 11th, DAVE solo at the Big Deck in Cedar Key - I had a great Friday and Saturday although the weather was starting to turn Saturday night. When I woke up Sunday morning to go set up it went from bad to worse. We decided to call the Sunday afternoon gig off and it turned out to be the right thing to do. The drive home had it's moment for sure, but we made it home safe. We went out to dinner with the family that evening, me, Theresa, Brianna and Braylen. We were back from dinner and watching the Tutors before we would have arrived home from the gig. 

I have no studio day this week, next week Frankie and I will finish the background vocals. Frankie will also add a tom tom track to "Come On". Another busy week out there playing hope to see everyone! Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment