Tuesday, January 5, 2021

December 15th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a little overcast and it got a little chilly as the afternoon went on. Tim Connors and his wife stopped by and a few others that haven't been out much lately. It was good to see everyone.

December 16th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled due to bad weather.

December 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Frankie and Tony at Corner Bar - It was a nice night playing with my friends. We missed Sue but Theresa, Brianna, Braylen and I will see her and Wayne tomorrow in Ellijay.

December 18th thru the 22nd - Ellijay Ga. with Wayne and Sue - We had a great time! Sue and Wayne were great hosts. Sue and I got started on a new song "You Knew It". We took a ride on a train and visited several of the small towns in the Georgia and Tennessee mountains. We had a lot of great food! It's was nice to see this part of the country. I'm ready to get back to work. 

December 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a nice night, it was good to be back playing with Sue. Sue and I will see you next week same time same station.

December 24th - OFF

December 25th - Merry Christmas

December 26th - OFF

December 27th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I thought it was going to be cold but turned out to be a nice sunny day out on the porch by the water. There's not a better place to have lunch or dinner on a nice day than Aunt Kate's. Thanks Brian, Tina, Dave and staff you guys are the best!

I'm looking forward to the studio this week. We're starting some mixes on "Back Again" our new Carpetbaggers CD. It looks like January is going to be pretty bus, we will have some new venues we are playing. So far 2021 looks like a good year for our music. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment