Friday, January 15, 2021

January 4th, Retrophonics Studios  - We worked on drum tracks with Frankie Urzetta on "Dust Them Blinds", "Come On" and "Back Again". All the drum tracks are done now. Great job Frankie!

January 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at The Classic Car Museum of St. Augustine streaming on Facebook via Bagan & Company "LIVE"  We had a great time! It was good to have Pete MelFi from "904 Now" join us. Dan, Clay, Theresa and Wayne are always the key to the success of this show.  Thanks to the Classic Car Museum of St. Augustine and all of our other wonderful sponsors.  See you next month!

January 6th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a little chilly so we set up under the tent and we had a nice evening.  It was a little quiet but still had fun. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff see you next week.

January 7th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at the Corner Bar - We had a great night! It is such a pleasure to play with this band. Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers music.

January 8th, 9th and 10th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar - It was a cold, cold weekend. I was surprised I had a pretty good turn out Friday and Saturday. It was a little slow and cold as you know what on Sunday so I was able to cut out a little early. Thanks Bryan, Darlene and staff I had a nice weekend in spite of the weather. See you all next month!   

I will be doing some more mixing for "Back Again" our new Carpetbagger project. I'm  looking forward to working with Jim DeVito. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment