Friday, January 3, 2020

December 9th, DAVE at Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on "Wait A Minute", The Big Lonesome. We getting a lot done then something happened on the computer and we lost the days work (maybe). I'm still excited about this project the vocals sound great I can't wait until you get a chance to hear "The Big Lonesome Rides Again"

December 10th, OFF - I stopped by George's after my morning walk and we worked on 2 new songs we have on our list, "Telephone Lighting" and "Confederate Lament".

December 11th, Carpetbaggers, DAVE, George and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was windy and nasty out so we set up in the tent area. We had a nice crowd and played some good music. We tried "Lovers Waltz" and "Every Picture Tells A Story" for the first time together, they went pretty well.

December 13th, Travel Day - We headed to Anna Marie Island to hang out with Chuck and Dara for the weekend.

December 14th, Duffy's Tavern - i was part of a show that benefitted Toys For Tots.  We do this event very year. Played with a lot of new faces including Robby Cox. Chuck Caudill, it was a lot of fun as always. I think they raised a bunch of money and toys. What a good thing. I hope to be a part of this great event next year!

I will be with Dan at Bagan and Company working on "Live And A Little Touched". Our CD "Don't Stare At The Sun" has arrived so we are freed up to work on this project.  Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own. Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Talk about the good things that are happening around you, there's enough people talking about the bad! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment