Sunday, June 2, 2019

May 7th - Theresa, Brianna, Braylan and I took Jay Mayville out to dinner, he's my partner and our friend. He is heading up to New Hampshire until September. We'll miss him, we hope he gets there safe.

May 8th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Sue Westcott was with me this evening. We had a nice crowd, we tried a couple new tunes. See you next Wednesday!

May 9th, Carpetbaggers at the Corner Bar - Thanks Sue, Tony and Frankie and everyone that came out. It was a wonderful evening, How can you not have a great time sharing the stage with these great players. I'm always looking forward to the next Thursday! Also JR Roberts got up and sang a couple tunes.

May 10th, 11th and 12th, DAVE at the Big Deck - It was a nice weekend as always hangin' out and playing in Cedar Key. As always Bryan and Darlene we great hosts. I know I say it every time but it's true.  It's alway good to see Pete, Pat, Bob, Spike and everyone. You guys are so lucky, thanks for letting me be a small part of a great place! I will be back June 7th, 8th and 9th, so come check out a great little town!

May 13th, Retrophonics Studio - We did some mixing on "Home", "Secondary Dominats " and "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind".

May 14th - Theresa and I met Mike and Joyce for dinner at the Back 40.

May 15th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I was playing music with Sue tonight. It's always a pleasure to play music with this great person and player!

May 16th, Carpetbaggers at Corner Bar - Carpetbaggers tonight were Sue, Tony and Frankie and I. We miss George, Brady, Laurence and Bill. It is such a pleasure to be able to share the stage with all these great players.  Tony, JR Roberts and Frankie will hold down the fort next week when I'm out of town. If I wasn't out of town I would be there to see this show!

May 17th, DAVE at Tides and Oyster Co. - Tonight it was me and Sue, what a blast! We had a great time. Thanks for coming out to support our music!

May 18th, DAVE at Zaharias - A crowded night, the weather was right. It was me and Sue again tonight. It dosen't get much better than this.

May 19th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Solo out on the porch by the water. A beautiful afternoon, enjoyed it!

I talked to Barry from Cave Canem Studios. We talked a little about getting re-started on our project. Looking forward to doing some more mixing at Retrophonics Studio with Jim Devito. Can't wait to get up to Virginia and play for my friends at The Coles Point Tavern! Thanks for letting me live my dream. Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own. Early detection can save your life! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment