Thursday, May 30, 2019

April 30th - Theresa and I met Bryan and Darlene (our friends from Cedar Key) for lunch at the Back 40. As busy as they are it's nice to spend a little time with them.

May 1st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had George and Sue with me this evening. Never a bad evening spent with these two great players. It was also George's last gig on Wednesday for a while he heads back to NC soon. Theresa and I will be visiting June 19th -23rd when George and I have gigs booked in the area.

May 2nd, IAUGI Studios - I worked with Dan on "Midnight Blue". We are starting to get some ideas on where we are going to take this song.

May 2nd, Carpetbaggers at the Corner Bar - Tonight I was joined by George, Sue, Tony and Frankie. I had a great time, the crowd was great. This was George's last night with us for a while.

May 3rd, 4th and 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice weekend at Aunt Kate's. I wish the weather had been a little better but still had a good time. Theresa and I ran up to Jax on Friday to see Goverment Mule. They were great!  It was good to get to chat with Matt for a bit. Also saw my brother Will. I will be back at Aunt Kate's on Sunday, May, 19th!

May 6th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on "Home". We are now mixing, checking lead vocals and getting ready for background vocals by Frakie and myself. I can't wait for everyone to hear this release.

May 6th, DAVE at JT's Seafood Shack - Well, it didn't rain. The weather was beautiful! I had a nice crowd! Nothin' better than this! I will be back at this venue on June 3rd. Come check it out!

We lost our little cat Abby, one of the 3 feral cats we inherited from some of the ladies of Creekside. She pretty much stayed feral but lived in our house for 13 years. We loved her, she tolerated us sometimes. We will miss her.

Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment