Tuesday, November 13, 2018

November 6th, DAVE at Chianti Room - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch. Michael Howard and Jazzy Blue stopped by. Come check out the best happy hour in town!

November 7th, Laurence's House - I stopped by on my way to set up and take a look at a couple of tunes that needed some work. We ar getting close to our new live CD "Live at the Corner Bar", maybe out by Christmas.

November 7th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence is back! We had a good night! Laurence did a great job and I believe he will be joining me tomorrow at the Corner Bar.

November 8th, DAVE at  Corner Bar - I was right, Laurence was there, he was the only one that showed up. Frankie had rehearsal, Brady still was under the weather. I had fun playing with my Canadian friend! The house was full of Jim's rum Cake. Marcia's birthday and Laurence and Barbara's return.

November 9th, 10th and 11th - The Big Deck Raw Bar and Grill - It's always a blast to hang out with my friends in Cedar Key! Great to see Pete and Pat, Bryan and Darlene as always were great hosts. Looking forward to my return on January 11th, 12th and 13th. Also it's nice to see our friends Jody and March from St. Augustine in their new place, Cedar Key.

November 12th, DAVE at Retrophonics Studio - I went by Retrophonics with George to meet with Jim on a project we have been talking about. Looks like it will start on Monday November 19th.

Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment