Thursday, November 29, 2018

November 12th, Retrophonics Studio - I met with Jim Devito about a project George and I have been talking about. We worked out a deal and will be beginning the project on Monday November 19th. I can't wait!

November 14th, DAVE at Hurrican Grill and Wings - Laurence with is back and joined me tonight. The weather was bad so we were under cover but not inside. There was a nice group of folks that came out. The ride home was interesting, I went through one of the hardest rains I've been through in awhile, going over the 312 Bridge.

November 15th, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was packed! The whole gand was here; George, Laurence, Brady and Frankie. We played some good music, it's nice to hang with these guys. We also had a surprise visit from Tony Scozzaro who played a couple tunes with us. This is going to be a fun winter. See you in two weeks!

November 16th, I was off today, not playing anywayt so Theresa and I had lunch at Brisky's and we dropped off a turkey for Joey's Charity run. You should check this place out! Later we ran by Mellow Mushroom and saw Brother Ed!

November 17th, DAVE at Zaharias - It was George Reeves and I this night. The weather was just a little chilly but we had a nice crowd. I'd like to thank Vinny Jacobs, Rick Levy and Rick Kuncicky. It's nice to get a chance to play your music for some of the finest players in town. Thanks Angelika and staff you guys are the best!

November 18th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's -  It was a nice afternoon out on the deck! Chris and Dianna stopped by. This is a nice place, you should check it out if you haven't been by here yet. I'll be back November 30th and December1st and 2nd.

I'm excited about our new project at Retrophonics Studio. We'll be starting November 19th (George and I). I had a good session at IAUGI Studios, Dan and I worked on the lay out for our new live CD, (DAVE and friends) and also moved my new video "Goodbye Goodbye" a little further along. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it might brighten someones day, even your own! Keepin' It Real! -David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment