Saturday, July 1, 2017

June 12th, NORTHSTAR at Creekside - I talked to Judy earlier in the day and we decided to make NorthStar a go. It was raining like crazy so we set up inside. It was a pretty light evening as far as and audience goes but we still had a good time. I think the folks that showed up saw a good show. Brady, Eddie and Frankie played their butts off. As much of a pain as it was to get the gig going it was all worth it to play with this bunch!

June 13th, DAVE at Oasis - I had a nice night in the land of the 44 TVs! Nasty weather but didn't stop folks from coming out. It was good to catch up with the current events of my friend Jay Mayville.

June 14th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Another rainy evening, what's new? Decided to set up even though it looked like it was going to rain buckets. Turned out to be a pretty good night the rain held off for the most part. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff you guys are the best!

June 15th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady and Frankie shared the stage with me tonight. It's always a blast to play with these two. I will be out of town next week. I'm heading up to North Carolina to play and hang with the Reeves', can't wait. See you guys at the Corner Bar in two weeks!

June 16th DAVE at  - Conch House - The rain held off, I had a nice time out on the deck. I saw a bunch of friends I haven't seen for a while. I had a chance to chat with Don Oja-Dunaway and talked to Woody Pernell for a few minutes. He was playing with his band out at the pier bar. See you guys next month. Thanks Julie!

June 17th, DAVE at Zaharias - This gig is always a good time. Angelika and staff are the best! Come check it out. I will be back July 15th.

June 18th, Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch. Brian, Dave and staff are the best! I heard Candy is doing good and will be back to work soon. That is good news!

June 19th, Corner Bar - I had a great writers night! Ellen and Michelle sounded wonderful. I am always so proud to be a part of the so many special writers nights we've had over the last two years. It never gets old. There's always something new. Thanks Bob for being there by my side these past two years. We had some other artists show up Cindy Bear and Uncle Eddie and Robin.

It's been another busy but enjoyable week. I'm looking forward to Cashies N.C. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten up someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my videos on YouTube "Change The World" and "Living In My Head". Also listen to my music on Spotify. Keepin' It Real!!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment