Monday, July 24, 2017

July 10th, NORTHSTAR AT Creekside - We took a chance, it didn't pay off, this time. The rain came in after about and hour and a half. It's always great to play with Eddie, Brady and Frankie. I just wish the rain had held off,we were having a good time. See you next month rain or shine on August 14th please come by and support our music!

July 11th, DAVE at Oasis - Everything was fine in the land of the 44 TVs! I miss Greg and Splash!

July 12th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a nice evening out on the sidewalk. I had a chance to hang with my friend Brian, it's always good to catch up on things. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best!

July 13th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady and Frankie were with me tonight. Frankie missed the first half hour but set up real quick and kicked some butt. Next week it will be Frankie and I. Brady will be playing with George in NC.

July 14th, DAVE at Conch House - One of the hottest gigs yet (temperature). After about one and half hours I almost went to Julie to cry uncle but I endured and ended up having a great evening.

July 15th, DAVE at Zaharias - There was a nice crowd. I love playing at this place. Angelika has a new sign. Harry really liked my singing. Angelika said he has never said that about anyone before. Thanks Harry!

July 16th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It looked like rain for sure, but decided to go for it anyway. It turned out to be a blast. I had a great crowd to play to by the water. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff you guys are the best!

July 17th, Songwriters Night at Corner Bar - What a great evening Colten sounded great. He reminded me a little of my friend Chuck Nash. I was really impressed with Dave Dowling. He has written some nice tunes. Bob was great as usual, but will not be here for our next writers night on August 21st. He will be up north. Thanks for supporting original music in St. Augustine.

July 18th, DAVE at Chianti Room - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch. It started out with two people, ended up with a full house. That's the way it ought be.

July 19th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nice evening out on the sidewalk. I won't be here next week Wednesday, July 26th, but will be back Wednesday, August 2nd.

July 20th, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was just me and Frankie. Brady was playing with George in Cashiers NC. We had a good night. It's always fun playing with Frankie. We will be together again Sunday at Creekside. It was my last gig in town before heading to Canada to visit Laurence and Barbara.

July 21st - OFF

July 22nd - We had a nice dinner at Julie's place. I enjoyed hanging out with everyone. Thanks!

July 23rd, DAVE at Creekside - I set up out on the deck and then it started to sprinkle. Man, I was bummed, but within the hour it had cleared up.  It turned out to be a packed evening. Frankie sounded great! Thanks Judy, Sloan, Terry and staff see you August 14th with NorthStar!

This has been an exciting 2 weeks! I talked to Dan Bagan from IAUGI Studios. We are working on a new idea. After getting back from Canada, I should be getting back together with Barry Dunaway at Cave Canem Studios to continue work on my 4th solo CD "Don't Stare At The Sun".

Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Check out my videos on YouTube "Change The World" and "Living In My Head". Also check out my music on Spotify! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment