Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 19th, Songwriters Night at the Corner Bar - Sam Milner had some health problems and ended up in the hospital in Melbourne Florida. Sea Jay and Sam were unable to make our songwriters night. Charley Simmons answered the last minute call and helped us have a great night! It's the first time I've heard Michael Lagasse, he's got some great songs. As always Bob brought his A-game. It was nice to see Lon and Liz Williamson and Brent Byrd in the house. Thanks everyone for supporting original music in Saint Augustine. See you October 17th!

September 20th, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - Dan took some more shots for the new video "Living In My Head".

September 20th, DAVE at Chianti Room - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch. Come check out the best happy hour in town.

September 21st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a nice evening on the sidewalk. Finally, the weather was our friend. I will be back at this great venue in two weeks.

September 22nd, DAVE at the Corner Bar - Brady Green was under the weather, so he called in. I was on my own tonight. I had a great time, my great friends Chuck and Dara Caudill came to town. We hang with them on the west coast (Anna Maria Island). It was great to see them on our coast. Also, Dan from IAUGI Studios and Suzy stopped by. Thanks everyone for sharing Thursday nights with me.

September 23rd, DAVE at Conch House - I had a nice evening. My friends Chuck and Dara Caudill stopped by.

September 24th, DAVE at Zaharia's - I had a blast! Missed Angelika though!

September 25th, DAVE at Creekside - I had Brady Green with me tonight. Nice weather! Nice crowd! Great place! I had fun, thanks Creekside!

A busy but great week! Looking forward to Canada. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it might brighten up someones day, even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment