Monday, September 19, 2016

September 12th, NorthStar at Creekside - What a great evening! The rain held off and we had a nice crowd. It's such a pleasure to play with this group. I look forward to it every month. Next show is October 10th.

September 13th, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - Dan and I shared ideas on our new video "Livin' In My Head".  A song that appeared on Keepin' It Real, a NorthStar CD. I loved Dan's ideas and he even liked a few of mine. I can't wait to see this video finished.

September 14th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - We laid down a couple guitar tracks on "My Hero's Weren't Zero's" by Besley/Reeves/Hagood/Dunaway.

September 14th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It looked like rain so I set up inside. It didn't rain. I played for about an hour and a half for some folks. After they left, I packed up and left. Sorry for the folks that stopped by after I was gone. See you next week. I hope the weather is better.

September 15th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Duo with Brady Green tonight. A big crowd and a lot of fun. Let's do it again next week!

September 16th, NorthStar at Shrimp and Grits Festival, Jekyll Island - Theresa and I headed up to Georgia to meet Ed and Lee to do a show. We saw some friends from St. Augustine; Hoagie, Suzy, Tom and Susan, a lot of old friends from Jekyll too, plus Scott and Rick from Yoko Says No, our friends from Virginia. I also ran into and old North Star Band fan that came up and asked if I knew Al Johnson. We had a great time.  Wish I could have stayed longer but had to be in Ocala for a private party. Next year I am going to stay and play the whole weekend. Thanks Ed and Lee, you guys were a blast to play with.

September 17th, DAVE at Elks Club, Ocala- The Thoroughbred Fillies Club had their past presidents birthday party and were nice enough to invite me to play. Theresa and I had a nice time and some good food! Thank you Peggy Follin!

September 18th, DAVE at Creekside - It was a beautiful night. I had a great crowd. You can't ask for any more than that. See you guys next Sunday with Brady Green.

I hope to get together with Barry at his Cave Canem Studios and work on our new song "My Hero Wasn't A Zero".  Also get together with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios and work on our next video "Living In My Head". I would also like to remind everyone that my music is now on Spotify! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it could make someones day better, even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment