Friday, October 2, 2015

9-21-15, Songwriters Night at Corner Bar - What a trip it is to share the stage once a month with so many great songwriters! This month didn't disappoint. Paul Garfinkel, Bob Paterson and Lis Williamson were at their best. Also, in the audience were Larry Mangum, Jamie Defrates, Susan Brown, Charley Simmons and John Winters (who will be playing at our next songwriters night). Thanks for supporting original music in Saint Augustine.

9-23-15, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - What do you know? No rain! I had a great night. Nice breeze! Nice folks! See you next week.

9-24-15, DAVE at Corner Bar - I had Brady Green join me tonight. It's always a great time when Brady's on the stage.

9-25 and 26-15, DAVE at 685 Seafood - It was a great weekend on Jekyll Island! I had a chance to hang with brother Ed, play some music and walk around the island. A great time. Thanks Vic, Jay and staff you guys are the best!

9-27-15, DAVE at Creekside - Brady Green was with me. Because it looked like rain, we set up inside. It never rained but still had a nice time. Jim Lamb stopped by and played a tune with Brady. It's been a good week of music!

I hope to get together with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios and continue work on the new live CD, "Live At The Musideum". Also getting ideas for a new T-shirt and banner design. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it's contagious! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment