Tuesday, September 29, 2015

9-15-15, DAVE at the Chianti Room - I had a nice afternoon. It's good to be back home. Michael Howard stopped by, as always, it's good seeing my friend!

9-16-15, The Big Lonesome, Music By The Sea - Brother Ed was broke down in Virginia, so Barry Rapp was on board this evening. Unfortunately we were rained out.

9-17-15, Dave at the Corner Bar - Brady Green & George Reeves were playing with me tonight. It's such a pleasure to play with these two fine musicians and friend. John Winters stopped by.

9-18-15, NorthStar at 10th Annual Jekyll Island Shrimp & Grits Festival - Brother Ed and I were on the Skeet Stage for a two hour show. It's rainy but still a lot of folks came to listen. Thanks for having us play Jekyll Island & good job on the sound Brother Ed!

9-19-15, DAVE at 10th Annual Jekyll Island Shrimp & Grits Festival - I was on the main stage at 10am for a 50 minute show. Thanks Greg & TC (sound). Vic Stanley & Jekyll Island for letting me be a part of you event!

9-19-15, DAVE at Zaharias - I had a great Saturday night! Thanks Angelika and staff, you guys are the best!

Hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studio and work on "Live at the Musideum". I'm also hoping to get together with Dan at IAUGI Studios and work on new T-shirt, banner design & live CD layout. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking, smile, early detection can save your life! Don't litter! Keepin' It Real!!!!!
-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment