Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May 25th, Hackers at Panama Hatties - It was the end of a long weekend. The crowd was a little small.  We feared that with the holiday weekend. Everyone played well and we put on a good show for the folks that showed up. See you on June 29th!

May 26th, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - I worked with Dan Bagan putting together my new CD "Mr. Song to Evil People". I also got the photo's together for a live CD of a show George, Laurence and I did in Toronto.

May 26th, DAVE at Oasis - Everything's good in the land of the 44 TVs!

May 27th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a nice night out on the sidewalk!

May 28th, DAVE at Corner bar at Gypsy Cab - It was a night to remember Papa Jim Dunaway and to say farewell to Aunt Betty! I was proud to be a part of the evening. It was great seeing some faces I don't see that often. It was also great to have the Dunaway's there, Sharon, Don and Barry and their families. Also good to see Jim Sexton. I played the family a song that was inspired by knowing Papa Jim "My Closest Friend". I hope to record this song with Barry. It will be a proud moment. Kruz did a nice set.

May 29th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I was inside. They had a wedding rehearsal under the tent. It's been awhile since I've played here. I had fun. Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon!

May 30th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A great afternoon, the weather was good a little breeze blowing! Randy who does a fishing tournament every year, heard "Let's Go Fishin'".  He wants it played before the weigh -in.

May 31st, DAVE at Henley's - This is going to be a great gig! It's a little slow starting but Pat and Ann Marie are ready to do what ever it takes to get it going. Pat also said Amy Hendrickson might star doing some Sundays. That would be nice. Come check out their new place I will be there Sunday June 7th 4-7pm!

I will be getting together with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios after a breakfast at Leroy's to work on the layouts for my new release(s) Wednesday! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Give a hello and a smile it could change someones day! Early detection can save your life! When you get out of your car or your walking down the street or the beach and see a piece of trash pick it up.  If everyone tried to do a small part it would make such a difference (I believe that). Keepin' It Real!!! -David

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 18th - Songwriters Night #5 at The Corner Bar - What a blast it is to sit with these great song writers each month! Songwriters Night #5 was no different! Daryll Wise, Bob Paterson and Chuck Nash and I were on stage tonight. It's so cool to see what each of these great writers are up to. Next Songwriters Night #6 will be June 15th. We will list the lineup soon! Come out and support original music in St. Augustine!

May 19th - Barry, Lydia and I were with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios shooting the last shot for the CD "Mr. Song to Evil People".

May 19th, DAVE at Chianti Room - A nice afternoon! Got a parking space right away, 2 slices of pizza, a few cold beers, playing some music and charing with Michael Howard! It doesn't get any better than this!

May 20th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled due to rain!

May 21st, DAVE at Corner Bar - I had my friend George Reeves with me tonight! Never a bad time with this great player! Kruz did a nice set!

May 22nd and 23rd, DAVE at 685 Seafood - It Was great to be on Jekyll Island and great to be playing at 685 Seafood! Hung out and chatted with brother Ed after my gig! This is a great get away. I will be back in a couple of months. Can't wait!

May 24th, DAVE at Creekside - DAVE I started in the afternoon with a private party! It was Tom's birthday (Ocean Groove) and his family helped him celebrate his 70th! George Reeves joined me for that gig. Later Frakie Urzetta came in and the three of us played the evening gig! I was tired but these two great guys helped me pull through it! We had special guests Blue Sage Shoes, Chris and John Winters! They played a couple of tunes and sounded great!

I will be at IAUGI Studios working on the layout for "Mr. Song to Evil People" also our new live CD "Live at the Musideum". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking, Give someone a smile it could change both of your days! Take a look around you wherever you go, pick up a piece of trash, if you see it. Lets all do our part it will make a difference, Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment